The 27' wide polytunnel is the widest polytunnel that can still have a trenched in sheet. It is therefore ideal for the larger grower to have a series of large, economic structures that can still be sheeted using traditional methods. The tube used in this framework is 60.3mm Z35 pre galvanised material as in the 24' tunnel. There are however two additional diagonal bracings per end that go from the ridge to the outer curve of the gable hoops to give extra rigidity. All the fixtures and fittings are elecro plated for protection against corrosion. The timber used for the ends is tanalised and has the same configuration as the 24' tunnel, 3" x 3" for the goal post and lintel, 3" x 2" for the polythene support framework above the doorway. Foundation tubes are 1½" nominal bore tube, heavy galvanised.
The standard sizes we supply are with the hoops at 7ft spacing's.
Example: 27' x 35, 27 x 42 , 27' x 49' and so on. If you require them at 6' or 7' spacing's then please let us know when contacting us for a quote.
Other things to think about when requesting a price, do you require Base rails, Crop Bars, side rail and netting, roll up curtain, end panel kits, doors (aluminium- hinged or sliding, double or single), kind of polythene cover and if you require a construction price.
When requesting a quote please ensure you give us as much information regarding the size and spec of the polytunnel you require.
Things we need to know to enable us to deal with your request efficiently.
1. Width and length of the polytunnel?
2. Kind of cover? (unsure of this? If we know your location and what you will be growing, we will advise you of the best for your area.)
3. Will you require base rails? (Fitted at ground level and are used to fix the cover to. (needed if you do not want to trench the cover.)
4. Crop Bars? These go across the hoops and add 20% strength both snow and wind load, also handy to hang plants from.
5. End Panel Kits? These will close off the ends of the polytunnel and allow you to fit doors.
6. Doors? We supply aluminium doors only for commercial polytunnels, single or double, sliding or hinged.
7. Side Rail and Netting? This goes along one or both sides of the polytunnel for ventilation.
8. Roll up Curtain? This allows you to close the sides of the polytunnel.
9. Do you require a quote for construction?
10. We also require a postal address and contact number.
Call us: 01667 454875
There is a live chat box at the bottom right of the page, we are here to help with any questions.
All prices are in GBP