The 24' structure uses a larger diameter tube than the previous two. It therefore creates a substantial polytunnel framework at the useful size. The tube used is Z35 pre-galvanised steel with a 60.3mm diameter. It has a straight side of 1m which allows ample headroom at the sides. The foundation tubes are from 1½" nominal bore galvanised tube which allows the hoops to be set and adjusted for tensioning the cover. The end frames are tanalised timber, the main posts and lintel are from 3" x 3" cross section. A smaller H-frame made from 3" x 2" above the doorway provides further support for the polythene and would house a top louvre if required at a later date. As before, all fittings and fixtures are plated for protection against corrosion.
The standard sizes we supply are with the hoops at 7ft spacing's.
You can request the hoop spacing's at 6ft, 7ft and 8ft.
When requesting a quote please ensure you give us as much information regarding the size and spec of the polytunnel you require.
Base rails, side rails and end panel kits are availible in timber or aluminium.
Things we need to know to enable us to deal with your request efficiently.
1. Width and length of the polytunnel?
2. Kind of cover? (unsure of this? If we know your location and what you will be growing, we will advise you of the best for your area.)
3. Will you require base rails? (Fitted at ground level and are used to fix the cover to. (needed if you do not want to trench the cover.)
4. Crop Bars? Fitted across the hoops and add 20% strength both snow and wind load, also handy to hang plants from.
5. End Panel Kits? This enables you to close off the ends of the polytunnel and allow you to fit doors.
6. Doors? We only supply aluminium doors only for commercial polytunnels, single or double, sliding or hinged.
7. Side Rail and Netting? This goes along one or both sides of the polytunnel for ventilation.
8. Roll up Curtain? This allows you to close the sides of the polytunnel.
9. Do you require a quote for construction?
10. We also require a postal address and contact number.
Call us: 01667 454875
Request quote link at top of page
There is a live chat box at the bottom right of the page, we are here to help with any questions.
All prices are in GBP